Below that a list of some of the main trades we use to build homes. The trades used to build your home were listed in the information given to you at closing. Please verify the trade used to build your home before contacting them. When contacting them directly, discuss and agree with them beforehand whether the issue is covered under your warranty and whether your home is still under warranty, as they may charge you a service fee for the visit, and will charge for repairs that are not under warranty. Such charges are your responsibility.
We also highly recommend these companies for work you may need done.
- Nuccio Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. (813) 961-7895 www.nuccioac.com
- Plumbers of Suojanen Enterprises (813) 926-0707 www.yourplumbers.com
- Clearwater Gas (Tankless water heaters, Oldsmar homes) (727) 562-4600 www.clearwatergas.com
Please call your gas service provider immediately if you smell a leak and follow their instructions.
- Countryside Propane (Propane Piping and Service, Tampa) (813) 752-6500 www.countrysidepropane.com
- Edmonson Electric (813) 910-3403 www.edmonsonelectric.com
- Tampa Screens (Screen and pool enclosures) (813) 960-7064 www.tampascreens.com
- Jackson Carver Master Builders, Inc. (new homes, Oldsmar) (813) 925-4736 www.jacksoncarver.com
- Top Shelf Closets. Steve Bowerfind (813) 690-3131 www.topshelfclosetsflorida.com
- Davis Bews Design Group (new home plans). (813) 891-9954 www.davisbews.com
- McConnie Fence. (813) 247-3827 www.mcconniefence.com
- Natural Springs Pools. Louis Place (813) 948-2326 x204. www.naturalspringspools.com
- Blinds. TBS Construction Specialties. (813) 632-0657.
- GasMasters (Gas Piping and Tankless Gas Water Heaters, South Tampa). (813) 241-0258 www.gasmasterstampa.com
- TECO/People’s Gas (Gas Service, South Tampa) (877) 832-6747 www.peoplesgas.com
- A Plus Fireplace (800) 282-1117 www.aplusfireplaces.com
- Total Design Source (Closets) (813) 374-9188
All State Street Homes III, LLC homes come with a structural warranty from Home Buyers Warranty 2-10, which provides 2 year systems and 10 year structural coverage. Please see their website (www.2-10.com) for more information, or the package provided at closing. The best protection with the industry’s most comprehensive warranty.